Is your passion designing complex power systems?
Do you enjoy working with clients and team members to solve problems?
Our company has over 50 years of expertise in Data center engineering, and we are continuing to grow our team.
Our companies Senior Electrical Engineer’s partner with our clients and team members to execute highly technical mission critical projects. This position is the technical lead for specific clients including hyperscale, colocation and enterprise. At our company, our engineers are supported by specific Project Management and BIM staff allowing our engineers for focus specifically on developing engineering solutions for our clients.
Get to Know Us:
INTEGRITY | ENGINEERING EXCELLENCE | LEGACY
Founded in 1949, our company specializes in designing mechanical, electrical, fire protection, plumbing and technology infrastructure for data centers, airports and other complex buildings.
Winner of the 2021 and 2022 Top Design Firms by ENR Magazine for both Aviation and Data Center design!
Our Impact: Our company provides endowed scholarships to support engineering students, invests hundreds of hours a year in employee training and development, and we encourage our team to Cultivate Curiosity through a monthly presentation series led by team members on the latest issues and trends facing our clients.
What Can We Offer You for All Your Hard Work?
- Competitive salary of $110,000 – $135,000
- 9 company paid holidays, Paid Time Off, paid parental leave
- Vision, dental and medical insurance with employer HSA contributions, FSA options
- Hybrid WFH environment with a monthly technology allowance and home equipment
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) with immediate vesting on matching contributions
- Focused training and professional development, professional career growth opportunities
- Paid professional membership fees, tuition reimbursement, training allowances, prep and exam coverage for certifications and licenses
- Stock purchase plan
- EcoPass/Commuter benefits (Denver)
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Be the technical lead for the electrical engineering and design of high-tech facilities, including new data centers, facility expansions, and system upgrades.
- Create power design for complex electrical systems including UPS and generator support systems.
- Have expertise in power distribution, grounding, standby power, uninterruptible power, and related systems.
- Possess proficiency in the development of electrical one-lines, specifications, calculations, studies, and software-based systems analysis.
- Have a strong understanding of building systems and inter-discipline coordination.
- Be comfortable leading, mentoring, and delegating portions of design work to project engineers, designers, and BIM/CAD staff.
Your Requirements and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, or a related field, from four-year college or university.
- Registration as a Professional Engineer or Architect.
- This position requires a strong understanding of the mission critical industry and the nuances of renovation and greenfield construction projects.
- Successful performance at this career level typically requires 10 – 15 years of relevant work experience in Engineering or Construction Management in the Mission Critical industry.
- Experience designing of medium voltage, power monitoring, lighting, and lighting controls systems a plus.
- Strong verbal communications skills and ability to present solutions to project teams and clients.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and collaborate with diverse team members who are geographically dispersed utilizing a combination of virtual technology and in-person meetings.
- Must be available to travel occasionally.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Requires the ability to pass background checks or security screenings as required by our clients.
- Must be able to meet the Covid-19 vaccination requirement for federal contractors.
Salary will be based on several factors including experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.