Rapidly growing biopharmaceutical company seeks a Sr. Director of Clinical Development to manage clinical development programs and supportive clinical trials of gene therapy products. The Sr. Director of Clinical Development will lead a cross-functional clinical development research team which will include vendors, contract research organizations and consultants.
- Lead the cross-functional clinical development team including, vendors, contract research organizations and consultants, meeting timelines and budget.
- Working with consultants and vendors, develop clinical trial protocol, clinical sections of Investigator brochures, clinical study reports, presentations, briefing documents and submissions.
- Assist in business development activities and due diligences.
- Working with study’s project manager, prepare and update timelines and budgets of the clinical development program.
- Assist in internal process improvement activities such as SOPs or guidance documents, as required
Occupational Category: 19-1040 Medical Scientists
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Debbie Winkelbauer