We are looking for a Digital IC Design Engineer to join the Data Center Solutions Group in our Colorado Springs, Colorado office who can come up with new designs towards maintaining leading and cutting edge RAID Controller Storage products. This position will entail writing RTL code in Verilog / System-Verilog format to execute complex operations and algorithms towards satisfying our product goal while setting new world class performance records.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- High-level architecture specification analysis – interactive authoring and review.
- Micro-architecture development and documentation.
- High-quality, high-performance Verilog / System-Verilog RTL implementation from design specification – may also include areas such as asynchronous clock domain crossings, multiple power domains, low-power design, complex algorithms, deep computations, and integrating third-party IP.
- Resolving timing closure through optimized designs.
- Superb debugging skills with robust solutions.
- Working with cross functional teams such as Verification Engineering, Software / Firmware Engineering and Systems Engineering to support any issues that may arise.
- Lab support for silicon as it progresses through validation
Desired attributes, but not required:
- PCIe protocol
- NVMe protocol
- Xilinx FPGA experience (Vivado / Vivado-Lab)