The successful candidate will demonstrate a high degree of technical knowledge and competency with all areas of instrument engineering and specifications development. Must demonstrate the ability to work to a high standard of professionalism within a team environment.
10 + years’ experience in control systems engineering and applications consulting
Core Competencies include:
- 10 + years of Control Systems Engineering and Applications Consulting Experience
- Highly experienced with all aspects of instrument engineering and system configuration.
- Experience with Instrument Specification and Data Sheet Development
- Experience with Field Instrument Installation Requirements
- Experience with P&ID Development
- Primary and final control element specifications and wiring expertise
- DeltaV Programming, configuration and graphic experience required
- Rockwell CLX/PLC experience and batch programming strongly preferred
- Experience with Control systems configuration, testing and startup is a plus (but not required)