Location: Stamford, NY (26 miles east of Oneonta, NY – between Oneonta and Albany)
Position is for a 120-bed long term and short-term facility, located in beautiful Stamford, New York, less than a half hour from Delhi, NY. They have state-of-the-art equipment.
- Evaluate Residents and develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out their daily works independently.
- Watch the Residents as they carry out the task given to them.
- Observe/Assess the progress of the Residents & prepare detailed progress reports.
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident & Dept. records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams & contributes to team effort.
- Graduate of an accredited Speech Therapy Program
- Current New York State License
- Experience is a plus
About the area: Stamford is a town in Delaware County, 26 miles east of Oneonta in New York State. The town is in the eastern part of the county and has a village called Stamford. The Village of Stamford is located partly in the Town of Stamford and partly in the Town of Harpersfield. The village is on routes 23 and 10. The village has termed itself the “Queen of the Catskills,” for its abundant beauty and natural surroundings. This area is a short drive to many well-known colleges and universities as well.