Speech Language Pathologist – Early Intervention / Preschool –
- Direct Hire
- $50 – $60 Per Hour (Fee for Service Payment)
- Plus Travel Expenses and Documentation Reimbursement
- Service Territory Restricted to a Small Area.
- Benefits Package
- Monday – Friday (Days)
- Full Time.
- Part Time Positions Available.
- CFY candidates also welcome to apply.
- Location: Canandaigua, New York (Finger Lakes Region Suburb of Rochester NY)
We are searching for a Speech Language Pathologist for a highly supportive atmosphere and collaborative team environment.
The company’s Speech Language Pathologists provide itinerant therapeutic services to children ages birth – 5 in various settings including homes, day cares, preschools and clinic.
This position offers flexible scheduling, a competitive 10 – month salary and benefits, and a localized territory, along with the option to work summers.
If you have a passion for working with small children in a supportive, team environment, they would love to hear from you.
Our client offers a wide variety of therapeutic, educational support services to infants, toddlers and preschoolers with developmental needs.
The company is dedicated to providing high quality services to children and their families by bringing together a multi-disciplinary team of clinical and educational specialists to meet each child’s evolving needs. The focus is on making little lives into big successes.
Competitive 10-month salary and benefits, including mileage and shares in the company.
• Flexible scheduling -paid school calendar holidays
• Paid time off
• Loan forgiveness option
• Multiple continuing education opportunities available (min. of 10 CEU’s available/year)
• Localized territory with a reasonable/manageable caseload
• Supportive supervision and multi-disciplinary team environment
• Option to work summers
- Territory available within one hour of Rochester.
- Territories available throughout the Rochester and Finger Lakes Region –
Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
NYS license in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited college or university.
Certification as a Teacher of Speech and Hearing Handicapped (TSHH) or Teacher of Students with Speech and Language Disabilities (TSSLD).
CCC from ASHA desirable.
ABOUT THE AREA:
Canandaigua, a suburb of Rochester is the chosen spot located in the Finger Lakes region. This charming town is blessed with beautiful scenery and a number of attractions. Main Street is known for a variety of shops, restaurants and services and leads right to Canandaigua Lake, the 3rd largest of the Finger Lakes. It is surrounded by rolling hills that makes this one of the most beautiful places in the state. There is so much to do to keep busy for the residents and tourists. CMAC hosts several of amazing concerts for all types of genre, Sonnenberg Gardens and Mansion is a must see and Roseland Water-land is located right in Canandaigua.
2 hours to Niagara Falls
5 hours to New York City