Duties Include –
- Evaluate Residents and develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
- Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out their daily works independently.
- Watch the Residents as they carry out the task given to them.
- Observe/Assess the progress of the Residents & prepare detailed progress reports.
- Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of injury, illness or other problems.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident & Dept. records.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams & contributes to team effort.
Requirements Include –
- Graduate of an accredited Speech Therapy Program
- Current New York State License
- Experience is a plus
ABOUT THE AREA – Buffalo is located in the Western part of New York. It is popular for several different things such as Buffalo Sabres, Buffalo Bills, Buffalo Wings and the wing festival, Powder Keg Festival, General Mills cereal plant, Teds footlong hotdogs, Canal-side, St. Patty’s Day Celebrations, Food trucks galore, rated a very clean city, hockey and more hockey, the largest two-day food festival, and more! Niagara Falls is one of the seventh wonders of the world and you can be there in less than 30 minutes. The region is also well known for its many outstanding colleges & universities. You can be in Niagara Falls, Canada in 30 minutes, and it is 1.25 hours to Rochester and 2.50 hours to Syracuse, NY.