Software Test Engineer II
United States DOJ requires candidates must be US citizen!
Our client specializes in solutions for vehicle interior systems that ensures safe and comfortable control for the cars of today and the future. Global in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and South America, creating the future with Advanced Human Interface Solutions.
We’re currently looking for an excited and talented Software Test Engineer to help push the organization forward by helping in the following areas:
- Low Level Microcontroller Driver Design and Development
- Develop throughout entire lifecycle including but not limited to:
- Embedded C Software
- Design Control Algorithms
- Unit Testing
- Defect Resolution
- Perform Detailed Software Specification and Requirements Authoring
- Design / Develop Complex Hardware Drivers and product features.
- Develop both safety and non-safety critical components.
- Responsible for test procedures and documentation
- Demonstrate ownership of assigned tasks.
- Requires good written and verbal correspondence.
- Performing all duties, assignments, in accordance with BCS’s policies
- Maintain a highly professional and ethical standard of excellence.
For this role we’re requiring the following experiences:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Hardware Focused Computer Science Engineering or similar technical background
- Five years’ experience in Embedded Software Engineering
- The Embedded Software Engineer should be familiar with embedded ANSI C, Fixed Point Math, Floating Point Math, and communication protocols including CAN and LIN
Tools / Processes:
- Vector Tool chain (CANoe, CANapy, CANalyzer, etc)
- Embedded Software Debuggers / Emulators / Logic Analyzers / Function Generator / Oscilloscope
- iSystem Debuggers
- Cyclone Universal Programmer or similar
- Software V / Spiral Model
- Software Lifecycle ALM
- Embedded Cyber Security
- Automotive SPICE
- ISO 26262 standard (ASIL)
- Static Code Analysis Tools (LINT/QAC)
- MathWorks MATLAB/Simulink a plus