As a Senior Account Executive, SaaS, you will be responsible for selling our SaaS offering to new and existing customers across multiple verticals in both the U.S. and Canada.
Our current SaaS offering has three tiers (Starter, Professional, and Enterprise) and this new role will be focused on selling customers into Professional and Enterprise plans. This individual will be tasked with identifying businesses already using checks for payments and increasing their adoption of our SaaS product.
A successful Senior Account Executive will be bound to personal KPIs, other-centered in their approach, and obsessed with problem solving for SMBs. You’re excited to have conversations with new prospects, which is essential as you will execute strategic outreach, including cold calls and cold emails. You’ll also be tasked with outreach into the companies existing book of clients, to sell their SaaS offering.
- Full-cycle sales role; lead outreach to SMBs in order to secure new Saas clients and payment volume
- Post-Activation; continue working with new clients to drive increased volume and cross-sell new offerings. Upsell SaaS offerings into existing accounts.
- Serve as a member of a growth-minded, fast-paced sales team. Work with cross-functional teams to refine SaaS go-to market strategy
- Identify opportunities within target verticals
- Become a product expert, able to walk prospects through all offerings and show them how it will simplify their cash flow management
- Track and report on success metrics, including lead qualification, touchpoints, conversations, and learnings
- Provide suggestions and insight for the creation and development of marketing materials, including physical and digital collateral, and web presentations/product demonstrations
- Document all learnings and interactions in Salesforce, building a robust profile around each lead you convert into a customer
- 5+ years of closing experience in sales with at least 5 years’ experience selling SaaS products with a proven track record of driving key elements of the sales process
- Challenger, SPIN, Selling Through Curiosity or equivalent experience in consultative sales
- You place the needs and wishes of the client above your own desires and quotas
- You are a self-starter, resourceful, and eager to initiate and own new projects
- You have experience working with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
- Experience in FinTech or payments a plus