We are searching for a Software Engineering Manager for an exciting robotics medical devices company in South Florida. The Software Engineering Manager will lead a team of 8, including software developers. This rapidly growing company, industry leading in its market segment, offers tremendous career growth opportunities.
Requirements for the Software Engineering Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field, advanced degree preferred.
- 6+ years’ experience programming experience using object-oriented languages or OOP
- 2+ years’ supervising people, strong technical leadership skills
- A strong working background using agile methodologies
- Expert-level coding skills in C++, Python
- Deep understanding of computer science and object-oriented programming concepts, OOP.
- Exceptional software design and architecture skills
- Experience leading development team through product lifecycle
- Strong skills in user interface design for software applications
- Experience with computer graphics, linear algebra, and core image visualization concepts
- Strong organizational skills and a track record of accomplishment managing multiple priorities and working effectively across organizational boundaries
- A strong sense of “process ownership.”
- Experience with medical device software / FDA regulations a plus
- Experience with robot control, computer vision or image processing a plus.
Occupational Category: 17-2061 Computer Hardware Engineers
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Debbie Winkelbauer