We are searching for a Software Development Engineer for an emerging medical devices company developing electromechanical cardiovascular products. The Software Engineer will work collaboratively with senior engineers to create Windows PC based applications for a medical device console. This will consist of a modern graphical user interface and underlying data communication, processing, storage and retrieving mechanism. This is partially a remote role with anticipated 50% in-house work.
The Software Development Engineer will also develop PC based applications for lab usage per engineering requests. and components for this exciting new platform. This well funded private company is positioned to go public next year.
Requirements for the Software Development Engineer:
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- 3+ years’ experience
- Fluent in C/C++ or C# and Window Development Environment.
- Multi-Threaded programming experience in C++ or C# environment.
- Solid understand of fundamental mathematical concepts, such as Linear Algebra.
- Self-starter, able to lead an effort and work independently with certain level of guidance.
- Good communicator, able to lead discussion, conduct brainstorming and reach agreement despite differences.
- Have the capability to manage the resources and time allotted in an efficient manner.
- Previous experience on digital filtering and code performance optimization will be a big plus
- Experience with Matlab or Python is a big plus.
- C#, WPF for user interface design
Occupational Category: 15-1252 Software Developers
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Debbie Winkelbauer