Onsite Fitness Gym / Immediate PTO Accrual / Medical, Dental & Vision / 401K Retirement
Client would prefer someone local to San Diego but understands the market. Open to remote, hybrid or onsite.
No relocation at this time.
- Works independently or with software team to develop solutions by studying information needs, systems flow, data usage, work processes, and conferring with users
- Provide improvements and fixes to existing software as assigned by IT management or ticketing system
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Prepares and implements solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications
- Shares new technologies with software team
- Perform any additional responsibilities or special projects as required
- Duties and responsibilities may be subject to change based upon the needs of the department
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED required; college degree preferred.
- 5 + years of professional experience in networking, server OS, programming knowledge and expertise (PHP, JS, HTML, and MS-SQL)
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Office Suite, as well as excellent database programming/query expertise.
- Strong knowledge and interest in web based programming languages, including PHP, JS, and HTML.
- Ability to comprehend, present and analyze complex issues in an effective, concise and approachable manner to diverse audiences, including staff and management.
- Ability to work well with others and independently
- Excellent customer service skills, including phone and inter personal skills.
- Clear diction and knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Work history of excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Knowledge of Agile development is a plus.
Candidate must successfully pass a background check
This position is exempt an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States without support; sponsorship is not available.