INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Sales Representative will develop and cultivate relationships with luxury steel window and door customers. Showroom setting in LA area with incoming sales leads provided to quickly build your pipeline. Starting salary of $90,000 with potential to reach $250,000. Monday-Friday 8-5 plus Saturdays 11-2.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
• Capability and experience to meet and exceed sales quotas
• Exceptional social and communication skills (particularly over the phone)
• Ability to influence key decision makers at all levels
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
• Understanding of how to read technical CAD drawings
• Results driven and self-motivated
• Must have a professional manner and a team player mindset
• Must be organized and have excellent customer service skills
• Strong computer skills (CRM and Web based applications)
• Ability to support and guide client relationships and the sale through a long sales process
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 3 years proven successful sales experience
• Experience selling luxury products, ideally to the residential market preferred
• Experience reading architectural plans
• Experience reading blueprints and informal drawings preferred.
• Understanding of energy code requirements
• Understanding of ADA codes, easements, building, construction and fire codes.
• Experience with estimating desired
• Home Improvement Salesperson License, either have one now or willing to study for and
• Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to their customers and to build
and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships; develop a trusted advisor
relationship with customers
• Coordinate the involvement of internal company personnel to meet account and
• Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective
customers; maintain consistent communication throughout their project
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.