eCOMMERCE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Sales Representative will develop and cultivate relationships with luxury residential STEEL windows and IRON doors customers as they call in from the Internet and the company advertisements. Live visitors on the website will communicate with you via Live Chat as well.
GOAL AND PURPOSE
- The goal for this position is to increase online
- Develop and convert the customer into an online sale, as opposed to forwarding to custom sales team.
- This performance-based sales position will have minimum monthly sales requirements.
- Increase conversion rates:
- Conversion Rate equals “Sessions Converted” divided by “Total Sessions”.
- Total Sessions means the total number of visitors to our website. Sessions Converted means the number of visitors that ended up purchasing from our
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Exceptional social and communication skills (particularly over the phone)
- Ability to influence key decision makers at all levels
- Ability to work in fast-paced
- Results-riven and self-motivated
- Must have a professional manner and a team-player mindset
- Must be organized and have excellent customer service skills
- Strong computer skills (CRM and Web based applications)
- Ability to support and guide client
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years proven successful sales experience or related activities
- Experience reading architectural plans beneficial
- Experience reading blueprints and informal drawings
- Understanding of ADA codes, easements, building, construction and fire codes
- Experience with estimating desired
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers; maintain consistent communication throughout their project
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- General construction knowledge very helpful