Seeking qualified individual to install, maintain and troubleshoot CNC machines.
- Install, maintain, trouble shoot, and do repairs on CNC Machines (Citizen & Miyano helpful)
- Replace ball screws, motors and cartridge spindles
- Use ladder and diagnostic functions on all controls
- Phone support for troubleshooting; daily and heavy at times
- Align and adjust tools
- Repair spindle bearings
- Provide time study estimates
- Perform demonstrations
- Align and interface the barfeed unit
- Perform first part run off; ensuring machine acceptance
- Travel to customer sites for repair and/or troubleshooting.
- 2-5 years’ experience in CNC machine tooling
- Electrical, mechanical and automation experience
- Proficient in geometry
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical systems, read ladder diagrams and control diagnostics
- Must be able to travel up to 40% of time in eleven western states (after training period complete)
- Interact professionally with customers by phone and in person
- Have a clean driving record and own vehicle
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrate initiative
Candidates needed in California, IL, MA and NJ.