Senior Water Resource Engineer
- Responsibilities include project management and design of irrigation and water resource engineering projects, NEPA permitting, engineering report writing, construction management; and coordination with other engineering staff, suppliers, contractors, and clients.
- The candidate must have a proven track record of marketing, building strong relationships, securing work with potential clients, and providing exceptional project delivery to existing clients.
- The candidate should be known in industry-affiliated professional organizations and groups and have a solid track record of managing internal technical teams and managing projects to profitability.
- Qualified candidates will have a BS/BA in Engineering or related degree and a minimum of 10+ years of experience in irrigation design and/or water resource related fields. Additionally, a Professional Engineering (P.E.) license in the state of Montana, Idaho, and/or Washington, or the ability to be licensed in those states within six months, is required.
- Overseeing and managing tasks/projects and clients’ expectations to scope, time, and budget goals for the planning, design and construction of infrastructure projects as well as creating construction documents, specifications and handling construction oversight/administration.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals.
- Excellent work ethic and a comprehensive understanding of engineering principles.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Time for Billable Overtime Hours
- Bonus Opportunities
- Traditional & Roth 401k plans with Immediate Company Match
- Paid Health Insurance for Employee (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- Family-Oriented Environment
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- First-time Home Buyers Program
Primary Location: Billings, MT
Other Location(s): Coeur d’Alene ID, Boise ID, Great Falls MT, Helena MT, or Spokane WA