Are you a proven, professional Engineer with a passion for and track record of success with Structural & Mechanical Product Design AND Process/Project Engineering to ensure the Client and Customer’s best business outcome? Do you want to join a Top 5 National Category player who is growing even more year over year? Then we’d like to visit with you!!!
Summary: Based in Mechanical Project Design, with strong elements of Structural Analysis and Project/Process Engineering.
- Experience in heat transfer analysis & fluid mechanics preferred.
- Experience with steel processing equipment & regulations.
- Experience with FEA and other structural analysis methods & software.
- Good AutoCAD and Inventor skills
- Knowledge of relevant standards like ASME.
Preferred Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A BS/BA in Engineering, Engineering Technology or similar degree program is required. Mechanical, Structural or Chemical preferred. Civil can be a good fit.
- PE Certificate.
- At least (1) year of experience in a process and/or structural engineering related field is preferred.
- Knowledge of estimating, construction costs, scheduling, purchasing, and engineering principles and techniques, various construction methods and installation procedures