We are searching for a Senior Software Engineer for an exciting start up in the histopathology space. This company is revolutionizing microscopic diagnoses. This role is focused on developing and deploying a web application, functioning on the MERNB stack, as well as contributing to the development, deployment and optimization of core platforms including frontends and backends. Entry level candidates will be considered, based on knowledge and experience.
Requirements for the Senior Software Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years’ experience in modern software design, development, version control, refactoring and testing
- 2+ years’ experience with the MERN stack or similar web development stacks.
- Experience with single page applications and modern web app architectures.
- Experience with containerized application deployment (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with release engineering, CI/CD and zero downtime deployment practices (CircleCI or similar).
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience building microservices based architectures preferred
- Experience working with billing APIs such as Stripe.
Occupational Category: 5-1252 Software Developers
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Surf Search