Outr Client is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer – Full Stack to innovate, design, and develop software for embedded systems. You will be working closely with product managers, R&D, Hardware, and QA teams.
What you will do in the position:
- Work independently and with fellow seniors on the development of new complex firmware and software for embedded systems.
- Participate in identifying and defining requirements and specifications for a given project.
- Assist in documenting and reviewing overall architecture and individual software components.
- Attend design team meetings to provide input into the overall architecture of projects.
- Support Sustaining Engineering in solving design errors and/or modifications of existing released products.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Engineering
- Expertise in C/C++ languages
- Ability to read schematics
- Familiarity with common peripheral protocols (SPI, UART, I2C, etc.)
- Experience using tools such as logic analyzers and oscilloscopes
- Proficiency with version control systems (GIT, SVN, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Linux kernel configuration or driver development
- Knowledge of object-relational databases (SQL / PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of Node / Node.js application development
- Practice in Agile development
- Experience with Real-Time Operating System (RTOS)
- Experience with ARM Cortex-A Processors
- Networking (TCP, UDP, RTSP, Client/Server apps) experience
- Familiarity with Linux SDK build systems (Yocto / Buildroot)
- Familiarity in implementing Security features (encryption, key management, secure boot)
- Familiarity with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Familiarity with front-end development