Join our fast-paced biotech client specializing in the innovative field of orally delivered protein therapeutics. Be part of a groundbreaking team focused on transforming the future of medicine.
We are actively searching for a dedicated Principal Scientist in Formulation Development to spearhead critical activities in oral delivery systems being developed for large molecule therapies. This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a small multidisciplinary scientific team, working on various IND-enabling projects in a highly collaborative setting. This position is hands-on, formulating and analyzing at the bench.
Qualifications for the Principal Scientist – Formulation Development:
- Ph.D. with 3-5 years of industry experience in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biophysics, Bioengineering, Medicinal Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, or Pharmaceutical Engineering.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing oral delivery systems for biologics using diverse analytical methods.
- Strong scientific ideation, statistical analysis, and design of experiments methodology.
- Specialization in areas of oral peptides, oral proteins or delivery systems for biologics like robotic pills, LNPs (lipid nanoparticles) or TPEs (transient permeation enhancers)
- Strong organizational skills and keen laboratory acumen.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Teams, SharePoint, and JMP.
Key Responsibilities of the Principal Scientist – Formulation Development:
- Formulation Leadership: Lead formulation development endeavors supporting multiple partner programs.
- Method Development: Design and execute biologic oral delivery formulation techniques for drug product optimization.
- Modeling and Testing: Develop scaled-down models and methodologies to evaluate drug product efficacy.
- Innovation and Efficiency: Proactively identify avenues for improvements to achieve key business objectives.
- Data Management: Generate and oversee protocols, data sets, and comprehensive reports.
Occupational Category: 19-1029 Biological Scientists, All Other
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Debbie Winkelbauer