Charge your product development engineering career to a new level with a leading OEM of electro-mechanical equipment.
Our client seeks an experienced R&D engineer at their Houston, Texas area location where you will develop innovative new products as part of a growing research and development team.
If you have experience developing complex electro-mechanical products or equipment, I’d love to connect to discuss how this senior R&D engineering could charge your career to new level.
- A growing multi-national manufacturer of electro-mechanical capital equipment
- Known as a leading supplier of complex and integrated electro-mechanical equipment
- Founded more than 70 years ago with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Canada and Europe to service a growing customer base
- Design and develop complex electro-mechanical equipment
- Oversee component and system validation and testing
- Prepare product test plans based on DFMEA/PFMEA as well as industry and product standards
- Create process, materials, and test documentation as required
- Collaborate with sales, product management and manufacturing on new product innovation
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, Advance degree preferred
- More than 8 years progressive experience developing/designing electro-mechanical products or equipment
- Product development experience within a stage gate process
- Ability to manage time and prioritize projects/tasks effectively
- Knowledge of CAD software and analysis tools
- Experience creating DFMEA and PFMEA process and documents
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without restrictions.
Be assured that resumes will be kept strictly confidential until we speak about a specific opportunity and agree to send it to a client of ours. If your experience matches our client’s requirements, we will contact you immediately.