Commercial Estimating Project Manager – GC (Local Nashville)
Compensation: $110-135k salary + Annual Bonus + Auto/Phone allowance (+ full benefits).
Why Work With This Company?
Unlike most general contractors, their unique leadership has the expertise and the hands-on experience that have helped them to be better builders & industry leaders. Not to mention, they’ve built loyal subcontractor relationships from coast to coast – (but work mainly in the Eastern-US ). That means they pass along fair prices and unparalleled service to the client & build long lasting relationships & trust with their partners. Their team can then anticipates issues before they become problems , delivers upfront communication, and solutions & exceeds expectations on every project. Their exceptional reputation is built on leadership, creative solutions and teamwork within all 3 office locations.
More About Them:
This regional GC is a full-service General Contractor and Construction Management firm located in Nashville, Tn, providing construction services at the most reasonable cost while maintaining the highest quality & relationship standards.
Changing the commercial industry, one project/client at a time- This General Contractor, CMGC & Design-Build firm – focuses on hospitality, retail shopping centers, office space, medical, banks, industrial facilities, restaurants, historic buildings, and warehouse space.
The PM Manages daily operations including the project staff and subcontractors. Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and budget parameters by performing the essential duties personally and/or through co-supervisors.
• Reviews or assists in reviewing project proposal or plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project and available resources to generate estimates & bid.
• Work with management & staff to negotiate contract changes
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures as well as contract plans and specifications
• Coordinate or assist with coordination of project activities with Company personnel
• Reviews status reports and modifies schedules or plans as required for review
• Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
• Responsible for and assisting with the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation or the project: including safety, resources, performance, budget, scheduling, equipment management, quality, and risk analysis
• Manages the process to ensure that documented commitments made in the developmental phases of a project are implemented at the proper time
• Reviews and approves vendor pay estimates, material requests and invoices
• Draft, review and approve works and purchase orders
• Attends project status meetings and assists in problem solving efforts
• Work with and be part of the estimating/bid process during project procurement phases
• Assume additional responsibilities as directed by division and corporate management. Travel as required to attend, but not limited to, meetings, site visits, training, etc.
Key Skills and Experiences
• Commercial Construction Experience (Projects $500K-$20+MM) + Analytical | Budgeting | Estimating knowledge
• Commercial Build-out / TI management & estimating experience.
• Scheduling Expertise
• Exceptional Communication skills
• Negotiating | Contracts experience
• Ability to work within a small team
• Impeccable organizational skills
• Relationship building experience with owners around the area
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, and would like to apply – email us your resume & project list with contact information.
We look forward to speaking to you further about this opportunity!