Senior Project Engineer – Power Distribution Products
North Canton, OH
Commensurate with experience.
Growing and financially strong privately held company in the power distribution industry is seeking to add a Senior Project Engineer to their team. The position will be responsible for leading teams associated with the design of custom power distribution products involving Electrical and Mechanical technical professionals. Employees describe the work environment as close-knit and family friendly where people have a strong pride in what they do. Promoting from within and long tenured employees are common.
- Review customer’s contract documents to ensure that equipment furnished meets customer requirements.
- Write Bill of Material, Nameplate List, Device Legend and general notes, which comprise the design package.
- Review all approval drawings to ensure compliance with customer requirements.
- Furnish all necessary engineering support to the production department to ensure that equipment is being built to customer specifications.
- Direct other project engineers as assigned and disseminate information to other project engineers based on knowledge and experience.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- About 10 years of overall experience.
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience with power distribution, switchgear, or related products.
Keywords: Power Distribution, switchgear, switch gear, substation, substations, utility, utilities, voltage
How to Express Interest – Click the Apply button and follow the online instructions.