We have been engaged to find a Growth Minded production engineer for a Senior Production Supervisor job opening with full relocation. The Production Supervisor will focus on providing strategic operational oversight for the production facility. In this role, you will oversee and hold the facility accountable to standards for safety, quality, operational effectiveness and financial performance.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Production Supervisor with hands-on experience in process engineering with a focus in food manufacturing is ideal. You will help coordinate plant location, personnel workflow and ergonomics, materials logistics, production process sequence and EHS initiatives.
Don’t wait, apply with a global leader in food product innovations today!
- Oversee operations, to ensure teams are following policies and procedures related to employee, food and process safety and environmental compliance.
- Partners with environmental, health and safety and food safety, quality and regulatory experts to identify the most effective approach for implementing and monitoring corporate policies and procedures.
- Oversee production outcomes, quantity and quality to ensure customer quality and food safety requirements are within specifications.
- Partner collaboratively with appropriate centers of excellence including, but not limited to engineering and plant management, to provide input into the development of plant capital investment strategies.
- Ensure ongoing review of key performance indicators with focus on continuous improvements in site operational targets.
- Develops and oversees operational plans and monitors routine operations for all production processes.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
Senior Production Supervisor requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Chemical Engineer or relate field is preferred
- 4+ years of related work experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Previous experience in process engineering
- Food product manufacturing experience is a plus
- Located in Eddyville, IA or willing to fully relocate with company assistance
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance bonus
- First-class healthcare
- Profit sharing
- Extensive PTO
- Training and education
- Strong career trajectory for this role
Industry: Food Production, Process Engineer, Manufacturing, FDA, cGMPs, liquid products
Job Code: j-2509