JOB PROFILE: Key design position within a global equipment manufacture. You would ‘own’ the engineering of embedded firmware that controls the equipment devices.
Design and development of analog and digital electronic hardware and associated firmware for industrial equipment products. Provide engineering support throughout product life cycle. Work with Manufacturing and Procurement to enhance product yields and oversee design specifications. Support Sales and Marketing to ensure customer requirements are met. Work with design engineers to modify product designs.
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
• Five+ years of related experience in electronics product design and manufacturing support
Analog & digital circuit designs and associated software development
• Embedded systems, analog and digital
• DSP, Microcontrollers, C/C++ for embedded systems
• Verilog and/or VHDL
• FPGA + Simulation
• Standard tools and instruments like oscilloscope, function generator, soldering iron etc.