We are currently searching for a senior or principal level Tooling Development Engineer to join a global medical device manufacturing company in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are searching for an experienced engineer to develop high precision tooling processes for nitinol based medical devices.
Requirements of the Tooling Development Engineer – Medical Devices:
- BS in related engineering discipline. Mechanical or Materials Engineering discipline preferred.
- 8+years relevant engineering experience developing precision tooling processes
- Demonstrated familiarity with metalworking and machining processes.
- Experience developing heat treatment processes and high precision mechanical components for nitinol components.
- Expert level understanding of GD&T and tolerance stack analysis.
- Understanding of fundamental metallurgical principals and materials science.
- Experience utilizing six sigma and lean manufacturing principals for continuous improvement of manufacturing processes.
Responsibilities of the Tooling Development Engineer – Medical Devices:
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Debbie Winkelbauer