•Strong experience with technical management of projects
•PlantPAx Architecture (Networking and Servers)
•PlantPAx Software (FT View Studio, FT Batch, FT Historian, FT Vantage Point, FT Asset Centre and Studio 5000)
•Must be able create a work breakdown structure (WBS) and supply PM with technical scope to create a Project Schedule
•Must be able to conduct Front End Engineering and Design studies (FEED)
•Responsible for reviewing deliverables prior to releasing to the client
Our Senior Process Control Engineer works on projects like developing and executing complex process control system integration projects. On a typical day you will
• Assist in technical issues related to the delivery of projects.
• Create Work Breakdown Structures
• Assist in Proposal Processes
• Monitor and maintain project budgets in coordination with Project Manager.
• Lead client technical meetings
• Coordinate all aspects of project phases
• Maintain knowledge of PlantPAx Products and Updates
We are looking for someone with a solid background in Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical preferred) and at least 5 or more years of overall technical experience in automation with at least 3 years programming/ configuring PlantPAx.
Strong experience with technical management of projects. Experience with client service management, working in the oil and gas industry or system integration and consulting is a plus.
• PlantPAx Architecture (Networking and Servers)
• PlantPAx Software (FT View Studio, FT Batch, FT Historian, FT Vantage Point, FT Asset Centre and Studio 5000).
• PLC and Control Logix Automation Controllers
• Read P&IDs, Loop Sheets and SAMAs
• Must be able create a work breakdown structure (WBS) and supply PM with technical scope to create a Project Schedule
• Must be able to conduct Front End Engineering and Design studies (FEED)
• Responsible for reviewing deliverables prior to releasing to the client
The ideal candidate may have knowledge of:
• Architect and Application Code Manager
• Microsoft Office Products (MS Excel, Word, Project and Visio)
• Electrical Circuitry and Panel Design
• Rockwell Automation IO Platforms
• Process Loop Tuning
• Legacy DCS platforms
We are a remote first and an entrepreneurial-minded organization. If you looking to join a company that offers flexible schedules, collaboration, autonomy and a fast pace with great benefits, bonus, and perks, this is the place for you!