We are searching for a Senior Process Chemist to join a research team at an emerging pharmaceutical company in suburban Cleveland.
Requirements for Senior Process Chemist:
- Bachelor’s degree in organic chemistry, MS preferred
- Working knowledge of analytical techniques including NMR, MS, and HPLC
- 3+ years’ industrial experience developing processes for scale-up of small molecule pharmaceuticals or specialty chemicals
- Experienced in, or willing to learn, operation of Kilolab equipment to prepare pharmaceutical intermediates and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs)
- Good attention to detail and thorough laboratory documentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team of chemists, engineers, technicians and quality assurance specialists.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with a cGMP regulatory environment