· Obtain and analyze data; review financial, operational and governance processes; and make recommendations for improved controls and efficiencies.
· Perform recurring and ad-hoc financial analysis of critical data, including net working capital and cash flows.
· Collaborate with the businesses to identify value-added projects.
· Visit international locations to assist our legal team with an evaluation of compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act; training will be provided.
· Assist with acquisition due diligence – including financial due diligence and physical inventory testing.
· Assist with other critical projects that will arise from time to time.
· Provide certain direct assistance to external auditors – primarily inventory observations.
· Help determine annual internal audit scope based on overall risk assessment.
· Follow-up on prior reports to assess implementation of improvement plan.
· Prepare communications of findings and observations to business unit and senior management, including formal reports.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
· 2+ years of relevant financial experience in Audit, FP&A or a similar financial analyst role. Financial experience within a manufacturing company preferred.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
· Strong problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills to evaluate processes and operations for improvement.
· Strong communication skills, including ability to effectively interact with business unit personnel.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
· Willingness to travel to Company locations (about 35%).