Senior Implementation Consultant (MRI)
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $100,000 – $115,000 + Bonus (based on experience)
Benefits: Competitive benefit package
This Position focuses on providing consulting and software implementation services to clients in Residential, Commercial, and Corporate real estate markets. This is a dynamic role incorporating a blend of project management, business requirements analysis, system configuration, and user training/support. Ideal candidates will have significant experience implementing industry-leading software packages (MRI, Yardi, RealPage, AMSI, CTI) and/or real estate experience within an ERP solution.
- Develops project plans and manages the implementation within budget and timeline
- Analysis of client business needs and assistance in developing specifications for software customization and systems integration
- Gathers requirements for data conversions and assists client with preparing for data migration
- Manages system testing and rollout activities
- Delivers high quality system training customized to client’s business processes
- Applies extensive knowledge of real estate industry best practices while serving as a consultant/advisor to the client
- Identifies up-sell opportunities and helps clients understand the associated value propositions
- Mentors peers and project team members on industry, product, and consulting skills
- Significant experience with a leading real estate software system (property management/asset management/accounting) is required for this position. Experience implementing MRI PMX software is strongly preferred.
- Strong accounting skills and some experience in fund accounting is preferred
- Experience implementing real estate software systems with medium to high complexity
- Comprehensive knowledge of real estate, financial, and IT management best practices
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- Strong technical aptitude and work experience with technical applications and systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that are modified to meet customer needs and level of expertise and sophistication
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, computer science, or equivalent relevant experience
- The position is remote but work hours within the Central, Mountain or Pacific time zones are required. An appropriate home workspace is necessary.
- Travel will be required during non-pandemic conditions.