As a Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for designing and building Database Models and Objects, API’s and User Experiences that enable our Production and Processing teams here at Beck’s to plan for a variety of business-critical scenarios.
What You Will Do:
- Be responsible for features all the way from initial concepts to production deployment at all levels of our Tech Stack (SQL Server, NodeJS, Typescript, Angular, SASS).
- Serve as a voice for the technology department in business requirement discussions to ensure the needs of the entire organization are well understood.
- Enable access to third-party tools and services to strengthen our value to the business and their partners.
- Engage in code and design reviews to ensure consistency and quality.
- Show commitment to maintaining and improving functionality on an ongoing basis.
- Mentor and partner with other members of the team to help them craft great software.
- Understand business requirements, work with other team members, and develop solid software solutions.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments
- Work with smart, like-minded people
- Freely exchange ideas and solutions.
- 5+ years of fullstack software development experience.
- Experience building secure REST API’s with NodeJS and Express.
- In depth knowledge of Node.js
- Proficient with SQL Server and using Node.js to access databases
- Knowledge of state management techniques using Angular and Node.js
- Experience with state management tools and libraries such as NgRx
- Proficient with Angular (multiple versions) and integrating them with Node.JS APIs
- Proficient with front end tools such as Typescript and SASS.
- Experience using and managing data stores such as Redis.
- Experience managing background workloads with job queue packages such as Bull.
- Significant experience integrating third-party API’s and obscure data formats.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and coach other software developers.
- Ability to quickly dissect complex problems and provide comprehensive technical solutions.
- Adept at identifying pragmatic solutions.
- Effective communication at all levels of technical understanding.
- Demonstrated ability to write clean, modular, and testable software.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with React
- Familiarity working with geospatial data and tools
- Agricultural Knowledge