Senior Engineer – Embedded Software
Location: Pella, IA
Pay: up to 130k
Are you ready to take your career to new heights? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your leadership skills can shine? Look no further! Our premiere manufacturing client is looking for a highly motivated and driven individual to join their global team as a Senior Engineer – Embedded Software.
The Senior Engineer – Embedded Software applies broad, in-depth knowledge of software engineering industry best practices, standards and technologies to develop, integrate, test, and debug embedded software for high complexity machine control systems. This position leads others to create complex software systems, analyze software requirements, and develop algorithms, architecture, and code for real-time and non-real time systems.
But that’s not all. In addition to a competitive salary (up to $130k) and great benefits, you’ll also be part of an organization that prioritizes safety above all else. Our client takes pride in industry-leading safety standards, providing you with a secure and supportive work environment where you can thrive.
1. Exhibit the characteristics of caring culture, demonstrating agility, customer focused and stewardship while modeling the associated behaviors.
2. Develop, integrate, test, and debug highly complex embedded hardware for machine control systems, including supporting production and service.
3. Provide technical leadership, design reviews and assessments for high-complexity systems, including managing and mentoring less-experienced engineers. May include leading direct reports.
4. Lead the definition, analysis and allocation of software requirements, along with developing machine-level testing approaches and procedures.
5. Ability to execute software releases per ECN and FCN processes.
Up to 10% domestic and/or international travel by car or plane may be required.
HYBRID: Some of a team member’s day-to-day work may be best done at a location other than a campus. Discuss specific arrangements with your manager.