This is for a Senior Electrical Engineer, working primarily on addressing component obsolescence in the line of Dealer re-treading equipment, including equipment control system design. Leads projects or processes of diverse scope, while working independently with limited supervision. This person would be a part of a team oriented, close knit group. The demand for retread is growing daily. This is an opportunity to be a part of a booming business and industry.
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals
- Supports continuous improvement/automation activities
- Designs and installs/implements electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial and industrial purposes
- Supports relationships through strong communication and negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Engineering bachelor’s degree
- Allen-Bradley PLC, HMI, VFD and Servo Drive experience.
- AutoCAD experience
- Panel layout and design experience
Nice to have:
Robotics experience, AutoCAD Electrical experience, Project management experience, writing a PLC program from scratch