• Strong contributor to the Leadership team
• Strategic planning and oversight for the function and leading the recruiting team to
generate leads, assess talent, and recruit for today and evolve as we grow and scale.
• Leverage data to design and implement a recruiting strategy that aligns with company growth
• Set recruiting targets to match our geographic and timing needs for store openings and
transitions of existing stores.
• Work closely with the Real Estate, Construction and New Stores team to align on timing for store
• Support selection process of the best for store openings
• Manage the team budget for training fees and marketing costs
• Direct lead generation strategy and efforts to bring in appropriate talent
• Support development of internal talent
• Provide weekly 1:1 guidance, direction, and development to team members in all geographic
locations (Currently in Northern CA, Southern CA, and Wayne, Pennsylvania) and support each
team member to achieve their results
• Collaborate with the training and transition team to ensure successful launches of new