Senior Controls Engineer (115 – 135K)
We have a Senior Controls Engineer opportunity available with our established automated equipment manufacturing client in the North Syracuse, NY area. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Attractive base salary + bonus plan
- Straight time pay for any hour worked over 45 in the work week
- Automatic 401K company contribution
- Comprehensive benefit package includes: medical, dental, vision, PTO, paid holidays etc.
- Relocation Assistance
- Leading Custom Original Equipment Manufacturer
- Global Sales Approaching 500M
- 1,000+ Employees Worldwide
Your Role with the Company:
- As a Senior Controls Engineer you will lead the design and development effort of advanced controls systems for custom OEM equipment
- Perform PLC Programming using AB ControlLogix or Siemens S7
- Interface with customers to collect requirements
- Specify hardware for projects and perform control panel layouts
- Maintain project schedules and costs for electrical portions of projects
- BS in Engineering
- 8-12+ years of experience in Controls and Electrical Systems Design with automation or machinery
- Proficient with PLC and HMI programming.
- Energetic and motivated individual