My client is expanding and seeks a Senior Computational Biologist to take on the following tasks:
- Provide cutting-edge analyses of DNA NGS data pertaining to single cell and bulk transcriptomics, genomics, proteomics and metabolomics for insights into disease indication, mechanism of action and biomarker identification.
- Serve on project teams and contribute to pre-clinical and clinical studies.
- Manage the identification, curation, acquisition, and analyses of data in collaboration with the computational team.
- Provide insight to the strategic direction of the team through innovative developments in immunology computational biology and potential applications to drug discovery.
- Prepare reports, publications and presentations, for internal and external audiences.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- PhD in bioinformatics with deep genomic analytics.
- Experience analyzing NGS datasets (single-cell and bulk RNAseq).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, organized, and goal oriented team player.
Title and salary are commensurate with experience, and this role can be remote.