We are currently searching for a Senior Biochemist – Nutrition to join a well funded, cutting edge food science start up. The Senior Biochemist – Nutrition will oversee analysis of food composition and contribute to the company’s novel food quality platform.
Requirements of the Senior Biochemist – Nutrition:
- BS in a related life science discipline with minimum of 10 years industry experience OR PhD in a related discipline with a minimum of 3 years industry experience.
- Experience analyzing amino acids, sugars, vitamins, fatty acids, organic acids in foods as they relate to humans or animals required.
- Experience with one or all of the following equipment a must: GC-MS, LC-MS, ICP, Raman and infrared.
- Demonstrated hands on experience with method development, validation and analysis of compounds, food elements and analytes.
- QA/QC understanding and practice. Experience with ISO or GMP.
- Ability to design, analyze, interpret and critique experiments.
Responsibilities of the Senior Biochemist – Nutrition:
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Debbie Winkelbauer