Seeking Senior Audit Associate (Audit, Financial Reporting, Public Accounting backgrounds) in Houston, Texas for our nationwide professional services client.
- Base Salary DOE plus up to 50% annual bonus opportunity (20% bonus GUARANTEED)
- Excellent benefits including full medical, matching 401k and 4 weeks PTO
- HYBRID options (local/in office or 25% domestic travel option)
- Prior public accounting audit experience required
This role will work with a diverse, multi-industry client group on important financial and accounting projects at Fortune 500 corporations and other large entities. Projects will span across many areas of the corporate accounting and finance spectrum from financial reporting to internal controls to process improvement to mergers & acquisitions.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance required; MBA/MSA a plus
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting (Big 4 or Regional Firms strongly preferred)
- CPA or CPA Eligible preferred
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Financial Accounting Services Board (FASB) rules and standards.
- Strong software / ERP skills required. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., macros, pivot tables, etc.) desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills