Senior Account Manager (2)
Our client which is experiencing significant growth is adding two Senior Account Managers to develop and expand their customer base within their designated territories.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Schedule outside sales visits and process outbound calls to market product sales; identify needs and opportunities; and find solutions for customers
- Prospect, lead generations, follow-up, expand territory by growing contacts in other departments
- Provide quotes and/or information about products & services; processes concerns/problems; and enter orders using company software.
- Attend trade shows and set up booth and markets products
- Train new employees in processing customer accounts as needed
- Open accounts for customers by creating new records in database
- Track customer deliveries
- Cross sell and up-sell to all customers
- Troubleshoot work-related problems by sharing new ideas with other team members and supervisors and take responsibility for and ownership of departmental success
- Work with all company departments/teams to facilitate customer solutions: Manufacturing, Resource, Accounting, Returns, etc.
MUST HAVE 3 years of experience in sales within Healthcare, medical equipment, or medical device sales.
The position is in-house 4 days per week / 1 day remote and about 5 days travel per quarter
This client believes strongly in work/ life balance