Reporting to the CRO and executive team, this role can either be Hybrid or Remote. If you reside in NY, NJ and/or CT you will be required to be in the office 1 day a week (mid-town Manhattan) or remote if you reside in either CA, FL, TX, PA and GA.
Our client is a C-Level, professional development conference company, specializing in K-12 Education, Higher Education, Government Tech and Healthcare. They work with a rolodex of partners who are household names: Google Education, Spotify, Intel, and HP, to name a few!
They offer in-person and virtual offerings providing tangible value for its clients. Since the pandemic they have record-breaking revenue growth in 2021 and 2022, and are excited to continue that growth into 2023.
Events are located in major cities throughout the country, from coast to coast. The team travels together which is a truly unique experience, different from “traditional” work travel, which in turn cultivates interdepartmental relationships and friendships that drive its company/team culture.
- Focus will be on prospecting, closing and account management.
- Drive sales process from end to end: lead prospecting, deal closing and account management for repeat and future business opportunities
- Research target market and identify leads through a variety of sources
- Qualify prospects against company criteria of an ideal customer profile
- Prospect leads through tailored, value-add outbound calls, emails and social outreach
- Pitch to C-suite decision makers by consulting on their business challenges and demonstrating the value of our service
- Act as main point of contact for the client, draft and deliver proposals
- Work directly with Sales Managers to manage pipeline from prospecting to closing
- Maintain, monitor and report key performance indicators to Sales Managers
- Proven track record in B2B Tradeshow / Conference sales.
- Ability to travel for trade shows/conferences
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with HubSpot and/or ZoomInfo
- 3+ Years of successful experience selling sponsorships for B2B Tradeshows / Conferences
- Exceptional professional & interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter, extremely organized, detailed-oriented and a strong commitment to accuracy
- Must be proactive and have the ability to work under pressure
- Competency with technology and ability to learn new software and applications
- Extensive, ongoing training and an opportunity for both collaborative and independent work.
- 15+ PTO Days
- Flexible/Hybrid work model (WFH and Remote opportunities)
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- 401K after 12 months of employment
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Travel to major cities (all expenses paid)
- Opportunity for lateral and vertical movement within the company, inter/intra departmentally
- Salary – base + bonuses/incentives/uncapped commission