We are searching for a Senior Account Executive – EAP for a highly regarded integrated behavioral health plan. This is a remote role, but candidates are required to live in California.
Requirements of the Senior Account Executive – EAP:
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced degrees in Public Health, Clinical, Health Administration, Behavioral Health or related field preferred
- 5+ years experience managing EAP relationships with large, high value clients/companies
- Experience supporting health plans with behavioral health retail sales
- Extensive experience developing and maintaining strategic business plans, including writing analytical reports , trending and recommendations for program improvement based on findings and ensuring coordination with the client.
- Experience managing relationships with both health plan and client partners, at all levels within an organization.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to drive success.
- Executive acumen with a track record of excellence managing high value clients
- Experience working with EAP products
- Experience managing service level performance, including accuracy of claims payment and administrative policies, rate maximization through benefit analysis
Occupational Category: 41-3021.00 Insurance Sales Agents
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Debbie Winkelbauer