What you’ll do: As a Scientist, you will create new technologies and problem solve in structural and environmental sealing materials and processes through a technically fundamental approach.
· Create new technologies and problem solve in structural and environmental sealing materials and processes through a technically fundamental approach.
· Independently plan and lead execution of development and testing protocols to explore modes of problem solution or routes of new product or technology creation.
· Maintain and expand expertise in a set of scientific areas, including physical, chemical, analytical, or formulation principles and methods.
· Help develop mechanistic understanding of current products and processes.
· Cultivate global collaboration in the internal and external scientific community.
· Develop and protect intellectual property.
· Support patent activities through filing activities, patent surveillance, and defense of our intellectual property.
· Serve as a champion of safety practices in the laboratory and office environments.
· May provide leadership to technicians and specialists. Very competent with self-directed work.
· Construction, maintenance, and safety responsibilities for laboratory workspace and equipment.
· Performance Driven
· Customer Centric
Physical Demands Analysis:
Never = Not Required/Never (0%)
Rare = Seldom/Rare (Not daily – 1-10%)
Occasional = Minor/Occasional (Less than 3 hours – 11-33%)
Frequent = Required/Frequent (For 3-5 hours – 34-64%)
Continuous = Major/Continuous (More than 5 hours – 64-100%)
· Excellent total compensation package
· 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision
· Onsite medical clinic
· Generous 401K contributions
· Top-notch wellness program with a focus on your total well-being