We are searching for a Scientific Publications Manager for a highly regarded, rapidly growing, Class III medical devices company located in Irvine, CA. The Scientific Publications Manager will be responsible for creating and driving the company’s podium and publications strategy, including analysis and publication of clinical data. He or she will work closely with clinical trials and clinical data teams on products related to pulmonary embolism and deep vein thrombosis.
This company has recently gone public and has exceeded all projected revenue by 150%. It’s a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing innovative team at this exciting stage of development.
Requirements for the Scientific Publications Manager:
- PhD or MS in biological or clinical science or engineering
- 1+ years experience in the medical device or medical products industry
- Strong scientific writing skills; oral communications and presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work at all levels within a growing organization.
- Strong editorial detail experience including the accurate presentation of material per scientific standards, the ability to improve writing and edit to achieve exceptional end product.
- A depth of understanding of the medical device industry landscape
- An agile mindset and a willingness to “pivot” and manage multiple competing priorities successfully and a willingness to question existing practices to identify better alternatives
- A track record of accomplishment managing at both strategic and tactical levels
- Strong product management skills