Come work with an incredible group of people, in a rapidly growing company that is known for being a leader in whole person care!
This position will be entirely based in school settings!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Developing treatment plans based on assessment of need
- Provide individual/group/family/therapies
- Facilitate crisis intervention services as clinically needed
- Complete collaborative documents as required by state/federal guidelines and agency policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with school personnel
- Participate in staff meetings and continuing education activities
Benefits For You
- No Evening Hours, No On-Call Hours, No Weekends
- Flexible summer schedule, working only every other week
- Paid holidays, vacation time & sick days
- Great selection of medical benefits, including dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Opportunity for advancement
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong clinical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with children and families
- Previous experience providing psychotherapy is a plus
- LMSW, LMHC, LCSW
- Valid NYS driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to coordinate services in different school services
- Ability to work independently