SAP BPC/BW with Hana Architect
Opportunity at Tier2 consulting organization.
Full Time – onsite at client location in NYC
- Must be able to configure BW/ BPC processes within S/4HANA systems
- Must be able extract requirements from business community
- Must be able to work and drive Enhancements
- Must have end to end business process knowledge
- Must be able to work independently with customer along with third party vendor
- Should have project implementation experience working in BW on HANA projects.
- Experience in building and enhancing Composite providers and Advance Data Store Objects in BW on HANA.
- Should have good functional knowledge in modules like SD, MM and FI.
- Strong experience in SAP BI / BW Hands on exposure in BW Modelling, BW Extraction, Performance Optimization and BEx Reporting.
- Experience in building and enhancing BI objects such as InfoObjects, InfoCubes, Data Sources, Master Data, Transformations, DSO, Extractors, Process Chains and User Exits.
- Should have experience in ABAP programming in writing the BADI s for customer exit variables and writing the start routine, end routine and field level routines etc.
- Working knowledge of Business Objects tools like WEBI is must.
- Minimum of 3 to 8 years of technical experience with SAP BW.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Must have completed at least 2 full lifecycle implementations in BW.