Submit Your Resume

Upload File

Drop files here Or click here to upload the files

Is this not the right job for you? Create a job alert to be notified when a job that matches your criteria is posted.

Major and established brand name company has an opportunity for a Sanitation Manager on their team to help us meet the demands of our customers across the country. Reporting to the Production Manager, will work onsite at their plant in the Indianapolis, Indiana area.  The role is primarily day shift with flexibility to support off hours and weekends.  Selected candidate will manage the sanitation and pest management operations within the facility, support plant sanitation in the use of chemicals, cleaning processes, sanitation equipment, valve function and design. Will  set standards for maintaining cleaning equipment and implement sanitation assurance projects, pest control and plant regulatory compliance programs for sanitation.  There are major company benefits and bonus eligibility of 10%.  Vacation is accrued monthly but can be used prior to accruing – 21 days total.  The 401k is matched dollar for dollar for up to 6% plus an additional 3% for a total of 9% company contribution. 

You Will:

  • Develop sanitation strategy at the plant level by identifying long-term goals, using resources, and delivering goals.
  • Coordinate and implement sanitation operations in the plant and manage all sanitation control measures.
  • Engage team members to improve processes while enforcing safety, GMP’s and plant policies.
  • Track sanitation costs and manage department as a business, including development of annual department budget.
  • Administer training for the sanitation department and sanitation training for other departments.
  • Manage third-party contract services for sanitation chemicals, pest control and uniforms.
  • Coordinate monthly plant internal audits and lead corrective action efforts facilitating corrective action meetings after findings.
  • Empower direct reports to take on new challenges, solve complex projects and stretch their abilities.
  • Lead and document department training, post-operational inspections, ATP results, sanitation chemical titrations, daily sanitation operation sheets, and master sanitation schedule.

You Have:

  • High school diploma or GED with a preference for a bachelor degree
  • 5+ years leading high performance teams and engaging team members to improve results
  • 3+ years’ experience in sanitation with some of that as a Sanitation Manager preferably
  • Needed is experience with CIP systems and wet cleaning
  • Experience performing formal root cause analysis to resolve downtime/inefficient operational issues
  • Working knowledge of Six Step Cleaning Process
  • Ability to work off-shift and weekends as required



Related Jobs