We have been engaged to find a remote, Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect with experience in eCommerce applications in either Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) or Demandware. Come work for a global leader in enterprise software design, development, and consulting.
This is a fully remote, client-facing consulting role, responsible for designing, developing, updating, and supporting Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C and B2B implementations, integrating it with other salesforce clouds and external systems. You will be a part of digital consulting team and expected to have strong communication skills. You will lead architecture strategy and planning for large programs while providing guidance to technical staff across multiple projects. You will ensure technical feasibility of integrations, requirements compliance of the solution, especially in case of a multi-vendor program.
Exciting new opportunity with a leading Salesforce development and consulting company. Who Do You Know?
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect qualifications include:
- US Citizens, current H1B holders and others with US Work Authorization are encouraged to apply, company will sponsor H1B transfers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent industry experience
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Architect Certification is ideal
- 5+ years or in implementing eCommerce applications using Salesforce
- 4+ years or equivalent hands-on experience in the architecture, design, development, and implementation of large-scale web and mobile applications for consumers adhering to nonfunctional requirements like security, reliability, scalability, and availability standards
- Commerce Cloud (SFCC) and/or Demandware is required
- Experience working on system integrations (particularly third-party and other Salesforce systems such as SFMC, OMS, search, payment gateways, etc.)
- Strong, in-depth background in W3C, Accessibility Guidelines, MVC, Agile development, and tools
- Experience with front-end development technologies (HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery, etc.)
- Good working knowledge of the Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA), Pipelines, JS Controllers, ISML Templates
- Experience integrating eCommerce stores with external payment gateways and other third-party eCommerce service providers
- Understanding of related concepts such as hosted payment pages, direct API integration, and tokenization
- Strong experience in API’s (SOAP/REST)
- Experience with practices like CI/CD, TDD, BDD etc.
- Must display resiliency and the ability to engage and communicate with stakeholders at all levels of an organization
Industry: Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Enterprise Software, eCommerce, Cloud, Demandware
Job Code: j-67
Location: Anywhere, USA