NOTE: Do not apply if you are NOT a US Citizen and MUST reside in the Midwest or Western states.
MUST also have Agricultural / Agronomy experience.
This individual will be responsible for supporting the team in the field and our customers as they consider, purchase and implement now software solutions in their businesses. In addition, this role will be responsible for participating in the strategy creation and implementation of the companies focus on software solutions to enhance and augment machines and systems on Agricultural farms.
Specific Duties Include:
• This individual will be familiar with 3D modeling and its impact on the farming business.
• This individual will be able to clearly and plainly articulate the value proposition for software solutions.
• Maintain technical and product knowledge on all equipment and software solutions sold within the company.
• Assist in training and coordination for basic in-field start-ups that involve software, including specific solutions for technology products.
• 4-6 years’ experience in an industry-related role with involvement in activities such as sales, service, training or other related work.
• Strong working knowledge of the Agriculture / Agronomy vertical and the challenges our customers face every day.
• Experience in GPS or machine control technology is strongly preferred but not required.
• Travel expectations: 40-50%, seasonally based.