Be a part of an organization, with a dynamic leadership team that truly values and appreciates the people that work there. Due to an upcoming retirement, they need an Outside Sales for the Northeast of the U.S. (Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Vermont, Rhode Island, and parts of New York). You must live in the territory and be near a large airport. This is a B2B sales role, representing coated paper products.
Company – A major player in the paper and packaging industry!
Benefits and Features – They truly VALUE and APPRECIATE their employees!
What you will be doing:
· Meet financial goals: Sales dollars, volume, profit as defined by manager.
· Manage sales volume with existing customers while emphasizing volume growth and profitability of territory through new customers.
· Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of customer’s organization, processes, suppliers, and end user.
· Understand and communicate strategic products.
· Coordinate company resources and facilitate multilevel and cross-business efforts.
· Travel to customers’ locations and determine solutions to meet their needs and grow profitable business volume with them.
· Prospect potential customers via phone or in-plant visits to discuss opportunities that may lead to profitable new account business.
· Complete general paperwork and administrative tasks associated with sales.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training, reviewing professional publications, and establishing a professional network.
· Assist and support the Regional Sales Manager.
What they are looking for: