Regional Sales Manager BENEFITS:
Competitive salary and commissions commensurate with experience. Full health benefits
Regional Sales Manager DETAILS:
*Meet yearly sales goals for territory.
* Maintain and seek out business development accounts within territory.
*Identify and develop new end user business and create accounts.
* Manage new accounts and be responsible for ongoing customer service.
*Constantly look to improve profit margins and sell at company specified margins.
* Record and report all sales activity to management as required.
*Participate in all sales meetings.
* Deliver company and project presentations to clients on a constant basis.
* Actively monitor and evaluate the activities, pricing and products of competitors.
*Actively invest time in self-development of sales and product knowledge.
*Provide input and feedback on new technology/product initiatives.
*Represent yourself and our company in a professional manner at all times.
*Represent the company at tradeshows and industry events as required.
*Actively network within the materials handling industry and support industries to improve market knowledge, sales results and overall effectiveness.
*Work with other members of the sales force and other company departments to build and maintain a team first atmosphere.
Regional Sales Manager BACKGROUND:
*Candidate must have sales of conveyor systems for warehouse and distribution centers.
* Strong phone cold calling skills
* Great client face to face sales skills
* Ability to travel to meet clients nationwide
* Technically proficient with strong industry knowledge
* Succesful sales track record of winning large projects